What is ABLE Summit?
ABLE Summit is the 1st of a kind event in Lebanon and the region, shedding the light on Digital Accessibility in Higher Education. It is a national-level ripple effect event, featuring renowned speakers from global leading organizations in the industry to boost awareness, charge collective momentum, and to trigger related initiatives.
Highlights from Previous Summit
2023 Summit Press Release
Take Part in The ABLE Summit 2024:
Become an Exhibitor:
Book a booth in the ABLE Summit Exhibition for assistive technologies and accessibility services.
Become an Sponsor:
Become a Sponsor to the ABLE summit, cash or in-kind. Sponsors receive:
- Organization logo in the conference booklet, printed material and the conference website.
- Insertion of promotional materials from the sponsor in the official conference bag
- Social media posts
“Special needs or not, equal access is your right” - ABLE Team.
Attend one of the biggest fora in the region!
Accessibility Arrangements: We are committed to providing a fully accessible environment for all attendees. Here are some of the accessibility features in place:
- Wheelchair users will have access from OSB Parking on the sea side, help on arrival will be provided.
- Live Captioning: All sessions will have live captioning to ensure accessibility for attendees with hearing impairments.
- Sign Language Interpretation: Sign language interpretation (LSL and ISL) will be available.
- Translation: Sessions will be translated into Arabic and English.
- Personal Escorts: If you require personal escort assistance, please contact or email@example.com or reach out to our staff at the registration desk.
- Accessible Event Map: An accessible event map will be provided to guide you around the venue.