Heading: The ABLE Summit 2023 Agenda will be available soon!
“Disability is not a brave struggle or ‘courage in the face of adversity.’ Disability is an art. It’s an ingenious way to live.” Neil Marcus
Heading: Key Highlights
- Sessions will take various formats between talks, panel discussions and workshops.
- The event will be seasoned with artistic greetings, stotytelling, competitions and awards.
- The exhibition for Assistive Technologies (AT) and inclusive education services will be available throughout the 2 days of the event.
- Networking activities are powered by a networking application and facilities.
- The program includes breaks every 45 minutes in addition to an hour lunch break.
- This year's theme theme is “Do It Yourself” to pilot hands-on actionable experience for the attendees. This is done through practical sessions to simulate solutions using real examples or user cases. Examples include; organizational readiness, testing assistive technologies, content testing and remedy tools or piloting web accessibility solutions.
- 5 Tracks:
2. Student Success
3. Independent Living and Employability
4. Sustainability (Governance and Funding)
The event and its platforms accommodate accessibility requirements for participants with disabilities including, accessible event venues, escort, sign language, translation and live transcription.