Join experts in building capacity!
Share know-how or showcase your innovative solution in digital accessibility!
Propose a Workshop!
Give a workshop during the ABLE Summit 2023. Propose a unique and clearly defined workshop relating to digital accessibility. Submit your proposal Before March 10 and our team will get in touch with you.
Click Here To APPLY NOW !
Suggested Areas of Interest:
- From Zero to Hero, building an inclusive environment
- Myths about inclusion and why accessibility is better for all
- Building capacity for inclusive practices in organizations
- Open resources and tools for self-learners
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Devices accessibility
- Inclusive Design
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Assistive technology and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Accessible Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Digital Textbooks and e-learning materials
- Assistive technology for students with special needs
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in education
- Online accessibility and remote learning
- Assistive technology and STEM education
- Accessibility in online assessments
- Learning spaces accessibility
- Peer support when and how
- Governmental, professional and institutional frameworks to implement and sustain inclusion
- Budgeting for accessibility in: projects, online services and facilities
- Procurement for accessibility
- Accessibility evaluation, testing , auditing, remedy and monitoring
- Digital accessibility 101
- Accessible authoring
- Social media accessibility
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1
- Role based accessibility training: for designers, instructors, content authors, web developers
- DIY solutions for creating accessible environments. This might be coupled with pre-conference online workshops: Offer online workshops in the weeks leading up to the summit that focus on specific skills or knowledge that participants will need to “do it themselves” during the conference.
- Empowering individuals with disabilities to take control of their own assistive technology needs
- Accessible/inclusive work environments
- Talent and connecting through art