- AUB President’s Innovation Challenge 2020
The President’s Innovation Challenge prize is $30,000 for $15,000 for the first and second winners plus Mentorship and Incubation.
During the ceremony each team will have 1-minute elevator pitch to sell his/her idea to the jury and then 5 minutes Q&A. The jury 5 judges are:
- Dr. Fadlo R. Khuri, AUB President
- Abdo Kadifa, Trustee, AUB (joining virtually from the US)
- Mouhamad Rabah, CEO, Beirut Digital district
- Hoda Younan, Enterprise Lead Microsoft MEA MCC
- Samer Alameddine, Retired Business Man
For more information visit AUB President’s Innovation Challenge.
- RAM Polymer
- Cardio Solutions
- Raw Bites – Protein Puffs
- Find A Nurse
- 1st Place: Acoustosens. It focuses on the development of novel rapid, low-cost, point-of-care, home-monitoring and testing system for COVID-19 and its seroprevalence that can be integrated with user cell- phones.
- 2nd Place: PETCRETE
- Tied in 3rd Place: Synkers & RAM Polymer