- Provide field-scale water use for the public
- Guide farmers to improve irrigation at the field level
- Provide a tool for managing water deliveries and allocations at the district level
- Develop a smart-phone application available to the public for accessing the generated ET data
- Widely disseminate the application via conducting training for stakeholders (farmers, engineers at various water authorities and ministries, youth, decision makers, high-level stakeholders)
Donors and Partners
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Netherlands
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the channel through which the Dutch Government communicates with foreign governments and international organisations.
IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world and is based in Delft, the Netherlands. The Institute confers fully accredited MSc degrees, and PhD degrees in collaboration with partner universities.
This research project is supported by the Programmatic Cooperation between the Directorate-General for International Cooperation (DGIS) of the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and IHE Delft in the period 2016 – 2020, also called DUPC2.