The purpose of these educational workshop series is to increase healthcare professionals’ knowledge of evidence-based treatment options for locally-advanced and metastatic urothelial carcinoma and strengthen capacity for prospective clinical data collection and future collaborative research.
extra sidebar widgets
- NKBCI and The Cancer Prevention and Control Program Celebrate World Cancer Day
- November Prostate Cancer Awareness Month with Dr. el Hajj
- Advances in Treatment and Research of Hematological Malignancies: Nov 18 – Dec 16, 2022
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month with Dr. Arafat Tfayli
- Cancer awareness and fundraising event
- Hello world! on