In an effort to spread awareness on these covid-19 vaccination with regards to bone marrow transplantation patients, a virtual session was held Wednesday March 10, 2021 @ 6:00pm, with Dr. Nisreen Rizk, AUBMC Infectious diseases specialist and Dr. Jean el-Sheikh, NKBCI Hematology-Oncology specialist.
extra sidebar widgets
- Advances in Treatment and Research of Hematological Malignancies: Nov 18 – Dec 16, 2022
- “Advances in Treatment and Research of Hematological Malignancies: An Update on Multiple Myeloma and Immunity-Based Therapies”: November 18 – December 16, 2022
- MIOF 4: The Fourth Middle East and North Africa Immuno-Oncology Forum: Nov 5, 2022
- FOR HER Patient Support Workshop Emphasized Hope and Reality of Life with Breast Cancer
- Immunotherapy in Urothelial Carcinoma Series: Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer: Oct 13, 2022
- Hello world! on